Sikkim is a state in northeastern India. It borders Tibet in the north and northeast, Bhutan in the east, Nepal in the west, and West Bengal in the south. Sikkim is also located close to India's Siliguri Corridor near Bangladesh. Sikkim is the least populous and second smallest among the Indian states. A part of the Eastern Himalaya, Sikkim is notable for its biodiversity, including alpine and subtropical climates, as well as being a host to Kangchenjunga, the highest peak in India and third highest on Earth. Sikkim's capital and largest city is Gangtok. Almost 35% of the state is covered by the Khangchendzonga National Park.
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to TsomgoLake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 3 : Gangtok – Lachen (107 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) &Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and BhimNala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachung check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 4 : Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake
Early Morning drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) &Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 5 : Lachen – Lachung (45 kms / 2 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Lachung (8,700 ft.). Arrive Lachung& Check in at your hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 6 : Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion – Gangtok
Early Morning drive to Yumthang Valley (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 7 : Gangtok – Pelling (150 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse&Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 8 : Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake &Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 9 : Pelling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (136 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks, cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entrance Fees.
- Room Heater charges
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes - package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance & service tax
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Meal Plan as mentioned in our Package (CP/MAP/AP).
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be on point to point basis only.
- All hotel taxes
- The hotels & rooms are subject to availability
- Cost is based on the Minimum / base category rooms of the hotels mentioned in our packages
- If the above mentioned hotels are not available then the similar category hotels will be provided
- Please carry valid Voter ID Card / Passport (Original & photocopy) along with 8 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Child below 5 yrs are complimentary and child of age 6yrs to 10 yrs will be chargeable (child with bed / child without bed)
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has a wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Northeast.