Nepal Nepali:About this soundNepal officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal,is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. With an estimated population of 26.4 million, it is 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.It borders China in the north and India in the south, east, and west while Bangladesh is located within only 27 km of its southeastern tip and Bhutan is separated from it by the Indian state of Sikkim. Nepal has a diverse geography, including fertile plains,subalpine forested hills, and eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth. Kathmandu is the nation's capital and largest city. Nepal is a multiethnic nation with Nepali as the official language.
The name "Nepal" is first recorded in texts from the Vedic period of the Indian subcontinent, the era in ancient India when Hinduism was founded, the predominant religion of the country. In the middle of the first millennium BCE, Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, was born in Lumbini in southern Nepal. Parts of northern Nepal were intertwined with the culture of Tibet. The centrally located Kathmandu Valley is intertwined with the culture of Indo-Aryans,and was the seat of the prosperous Newar confederacy known as Nepal Mandala. The Himalayan branch of the ancient Silk Road was dominated by the valley's traders. The cosmopolitan region developed distinct traditional art and architecture. By the 18th century, the Gorkha Kingdom achieved the unification of Nepal. The Shah dynasty established the Kingdom of Nepal and later formed an alliance with the British Empire, under its Rajput Rana dynasty of premiers. The country was never colonized but served as a buffer state between Imperial China and British India.Parliamentary democracy was introduced in 1951, but was twice suspended by Nepalese monarchs, in 1960 and 2005. The Nepalese Civil War in the 1990s and early 2000s resulted in the proclamation of a secular republic in 2008, ending the world's last Hindu monarchy.
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Pick-up from Domestic / international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel then briefing about your program o/n at the Hotel
Day 2 : Kathmandu City Sightseeing
After Breakfast goes to full day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Buddha Stupa, Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will also Visit the Kumari, Museum overnight at the Hotel
Day 3 : Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KM 6-7 hours)
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. on the way visit at Manakamana Temple & Continue drive to Pokhara
Day 4 : Pokhara city sightseeing
After breakfast Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Barahi temple, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side area o/n Hotel
Day 5 : Pokhara – Kathmandu
After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu check in at the Hotel evening free for personal activities like shopping /casino visit own yourself overnight at the Hotel
Day 6 : Departure
After Breakfast drive to International Airport for final Departure
- 3 Night Accommodation in Kathmandu on BB
- 2 Night Accommodation in Pokhara on BB
- Non alcoholic welcome drinks up on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu one full day city sightseeing
- Pokhara one half day city sightseeing
- Kathmandu –Pokhara –Kathmandu Transfer
- Sightseeing & Transfer by Private a/c vehicle
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks, cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entrance Fees.
- Room Heater charges
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes - package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance & service tax
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- The hotels & rooms are subject to availability
- Cost is based on the Minimum / base category rooms of the hotels mentioned in our packages
- If the above mentioned hotels are not available then the similar category hotels will be provided
- Please carry valid Voter ID Card / Passport (Original & photocopy) along with 8 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Child below 5 yrs are complimentary and child of age 6yrs to 10 yrs will be chargeable (child with bed / child without bed)
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has a wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Northeast.